this is the first post for 2012! so, first of all ; HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Birthdays in January to be remembered and celebrate and etc. :
Mom's:
Happy birthday to my lovely precious super duper Mom ; Sh. Faridah Syed Khalid.I love you,
I am proud to be your daughter,
I am proud of your spirit,
I am proud I have you in my life,
I am proud of everything about you!
No words can describe how I love you the most in this whole universe.
You are the reason why i live,
you are the reason I am here,
you are the reason why I still standing still,
You are the best cook ever! (thats why I am who I am now)
hehehe.
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!! love you mom.
Tita Musdi's:
I wasn't there on d day. I am sorry dear. I wished you from far. I am sorry..
However, I am glad that you had a blast on your day! ;)
I love you sis! Love you forever and ever and ever ...
Zhac Ibrahim's:
Pacik tua yg makin tua! hehe. Yes dear, you are getting old. Don't forget your medicine and your ANLENE. Your bones are getting weaker! But you are still the gojes Zhac Ibrahim A.K.A CYRUS who I knew from the first sem. Stay gojes okayy!
Love you Zhackie! :)
Hope this is the new exciting and smooth starting of the new year. Semoga tahun ini lebih bermakna dan baik dari sebelumnya.
Ya Allah, teguhkan imanku, kuatkan hatiku, tunjukkan aku ke arah jalan Mu. Jadikan tahun ini lebih baik dari tahun2 seblumnya. Amin.
Ku Sayang Kamu!
No comments:
Post a Comment